Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What they do when they are not busy watching RLC because the girls are not home, is spend hours on their social media pages stalking them and trying to learn what is going on.  Not to mention the translations that they get from some of the guys they are tight with.  They would sale their own mother or daughter, thinking that they have the inside scoop where in fact, they don't!!

I said the same thing to them are they not stalkers but they claim to not tell us anything they  because we might be stalkers wtf

• Upvote 2

I'm outta here guys/girls.....have a good night and I'll catch up tomorrow.   By the way, a little earlier a buddy and myself went to a redneck bar and had a great time.  I sat down at the bar and within 5 minutes the bartender, who is a friend of mine came up to me and said the girl on the other side of the bar want to buy you a beer.  I told Britney, the bar tender that I already had a beer.....she just laughed and said when you're done with that one, the next one is on her.  To make a long story short, I took the beer the lady bought me and wondered over to her and had a great few hours.  We exchanged numbers and she said for me to let her know when she could take me on a date.  I don't know what I did to deserve her attention other than just looking good for an older guy, but she was into me like flies on stink!!

The moral of the story is to get out and about, "You never know what you're going to get"!!

Goodnight all....

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I said the same thing to them are they not stalkers but they claim to not tell us anything they  because we might be stalkers wtf

The whole stalking thing is way outta hand on this forum in the first place.  They are the type of people that think they have to one up you....that's all it is!

I need to go to bed...we will pull their strings tomorrow!!

Night all....

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

It's okay, me too before I did not think them so perverted.

when I knew they were full of shit was last night when they told guys they were wrong about where belle was going after her phone call she got how did they know where she was going she just got off the phone  oh that's right they could not say more

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

when I knew they were full of shit was last night when they told guys they were wrong about where belle was going after her phone call she got how did they know where she was going she just got off the phone  oh that's right they could not say more

A classic example EMMETT!!  Night my friend..

• Upvote 1