Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks BB. Was it that good...:confused:

I'll give you a full report later. I have caught a couple of bates from Angel but you will instead Belle has been naked 6 hours today so I've had much chance to see Angel today. I will be up all night watching Replay.

• Upvote 1

Why when most of these girls have danced naked in their respective LRs in the last 2 days does not a single one have their panties off now. Whereas Nora to enforce no panties discipline.

And there's just no music so sexy naked dancing looks again like A FAIL.

It's been a pretty good party so far but I could hardly see My Belle:heart: during the game.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks BB. Was it that good...:confused:

No pussies but yes actually it was reall hot especially the kissing. Rosie looked like she wanted more Belle. Her hands been on her pussy several times in the last few days. Belle and Angel left off ... well let's see a night out not to cause any controversy ... at 2 in the morning and tried to force a completely drunk Rosie to go with them. Both girls behaved a bit badly we think and Angel was sober. They returned at 8 a.m. that night. You saw the 3 way naked massage Naga? Angel and Belle gave gret views despite the light.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Why when most of these girls have danced naked in their respective LRs in the last 2 days does not a single one have their panties off now. Whereas Nora to enforce no panties discipline.

And there's just no music so sexy naked dancing looks again like A FAIL.

It's been a pretty good party so far but I could hardly see My Belle:heart: during the game.

I see Belle has the protective cushion BB :dodgy: Well at least she has her hair in the correct style for you .