Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

OT...Just noticed we have a new couple in Martina and Alberto. I thought it was a totally new apartment until I realised it's just Karina and Sabrina's pigsty, but it's tidy...::)

I was thinking when I was away, I hope there's a new couple's apartment when I get back because that's just what we need...:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

OT ... Juste remarqué que nous avons un nouveau couple à Martina et Alberto. Je pensais que c'était un appartement totalement nouveau jusqu'à ce que je compris que c'est juste de Karina et porcheries Sabrina, mais il est bien rangé ...::)

Je pensais quand j'étais là, je l'espère, il y a l'appartement d'un nouveau couple quand je reviens parce que c'est exactement ce dont nous avons besoin ...:dodgy:

:biggrin::biggrin:

35 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:
Aujourd'hui 00h38
kylie with Alex at the swinger club

Hey Lucas....That's a pretty amazing life-size cardboard cut-out the girls have made of Kylie when I was away....They must have moved on from body painting as a staged event and moved onto mannequins, and I've missed it...::)...It not only looks like her but talks and moves like her....And there's me thinking she sitting at the end of the table on her phone at 00.38 when she was actually at the Swingers Club with Alex....Well she certainly had me fooled...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

il y a 9 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Hey Lucas .... Ce est assez incroyable grandeur nature en carton découpé les filles ont contribué à faire de Kylie quand je étais loin .... Ils doivent avoir évolué du corps comme la peinture mis en scène l' événement et sur des mannequins ému, et je « ai manqué ... ::)... il ne ressemble qu'à elle , mais parle et se déplace comme elle .... et moi en pensant qu'elle assis à la fin de la table sur son téléphone à 00.38 quand elle était en fait les échangistes club avec Alex .... Eh bien , elle m'a certainement pas dupe ...:dodgy:

She also has a twin sister :biggrin: