Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Really ... because they get on so well with their neighbours? No I think someone who dropped them off was showing a gentlemanly side. I'll look carefully at it, but you could be right.

gentlemen don't exist anymore :P No more seriously it was just my taught on that, i don't know anybody who would take the trouble to walk up/take the elevator to someone's door just to say goodbye and not even going inside ( maybe in the romantic movies :P) and it's not like they were talking much they shut the door after 5 seconds ^^'

for me it was more like small talk between neighbor that you meet in the elevator ^^'

But anyway it doesn't mather in either case ^^' it still going to be another club night tonight so ... ^^'

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

She took off shower head with back to cam bated in tub

Didn't look like a bate but to bate immediately after coming back would make me wonder what she's been up to to get in the mood.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Didn't look like a bate but to bate immediately after coming back would make me wonder what she's been up to to get in the mood.

It does not seem to take much to get Rose in the mood. 

• Upvote 2