Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive taken the Poll down due to the upset its caused, i will prob take a hiatus from CC for a while now as i don't need the backlash. I hold my hand up when ive made a mistake and im sorry for it but things were just starting to annoy me when ive shelled out for another 6 months which im now regretting . 

it was not a mistake sulzer just a poll, and i wasn't surprise by the results. Belle is not a new girl and therefor we have more expectation from her than any new girls. And right now she is doing even less than a new girl ... so it's understandable that poeple are tired of her right now and it won't change until she changes or at least go back at the way she was during the summer. That's fact like it or not.

And don't worry you are not alone, a lot of us feels that way my subscribtion is still up until july and if nothing change i won't resubscribe. Right now i'm only checking on CC but with all the poeple that are more focus on what are the girls doing outside instead of the lack of things happening inside ... it's really not an happy place.

• Upvote 1

I think you're wrong to aim. It is not we who have created this chemistry.
It is not us, the ones who have pushed the girls out of the house (we are not what have allowed that to happen)
Two nights ago, you could verify that the forum was calm, until it was time to stop (for no apparent reason, and then the B2 stampede)
If you compare that, with what happens the next day at the house, girls getting ready to go out, for hours, and it's more there is no hurry to go back ... there are girls that can be planted in 24 of 24 outside the house. .. you see that normal?
I think that as an RLC customer, you should be more critical of what happens and less holligan (at least that's my impression)
Since this is what it is, a camera entertainment, and the girls earn their money by being inside the house, not outside it. Also, the reason they are in Barcelona is that they are in RLC, not in the house or in the bed of other men.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think more here should go a little in themselves and think through what they write and make this forum.

It has recently taken a turn which I do not think anything about. It destroys the good environment we have tried to build here over the last four years and I would like to inform you that I no longer bothered to spend so much time in order to keep everyone updated on what treatments.

I've missed your updates. But I figured that's why you weren't making them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

it was not a mistake sulzer just a poll, and i wasn't surprise by the results. Belle is not a new girl and therefor we have more expectation from her than any new girls. And right now she is doing even less than a new girl ... so it's understandable that poeple are tired of her right now and it won't change until she changes or at least go back at the way she was during the summer. That's fact like it or not.

And don't worry you are not alone, a lot of us feels that way my subscribtion is still up until july and if nothing change i won't resubscribe. Right now i'm only checking on CC but with all the poeple that are more focus on what are the girls doing outside instead of the lack of things happening inside ... 

I respectfully disagree. Running a campaign to get rid of girl when RLC reads this forum is pretty bad.

• Upvote 1