Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Ot I sign up with VV and i got 10 day left on RLC and i am DONE WITH THEM. I going over to Camarads.com And i have 7 apt to watch. Right now i watching the beauty pageant on VV and i no there going to be some girls on girls action later on. Hello@ Cowart

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

Are 3d glasses to better see you BB in his sleep :biggrin:

LOL but that's actually sweet.

She'll never dream about me even if I were half my age, but that thought did give me a warm glow. Not as much as when The Goddess liked my posts though. That made me happy.

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Ot I sign up with VV and i got 10 day left on RLC and i am DONE WITH THEM. I going over to Camarads.com And i have 7 apt to watch. Right now i watching the beauty pageant on VV and i no there going to be some girls on girls action later on. Hello@ Cowart

When Belle leaves I will be off RLC but I can only see myself coming back to RLC in the future. And of course I won't abandon The Goddess unless RLC make the freecams too difficult to watch. And if by some miracle Belle returns then obviously I will face the same temptation and you all know I'll lose.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL pero eso es realmente dulce.

Ella nunca sueño con mí, incluso si tuviera la mitad de mi edad, pero ese pensamiento me dio un cálido resplandor. No tanto como cuando la diosa como mis mensajes embargo. Eso me hizo feliz.

So what should we do with these two, expel them?
Gina's boyfriend, she was right, a few days later she was telling him, and she insisted and insisted that she would not enter these games ...
Now, you see if that goes into those games.

il y a 7 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

LOL mais c'est en fait doux.

Elle ne sera jamais rêver de moi, même si je la moitié de mon âge, mais cette pensée ne me donne une lueur chaude. Pas autant que quand la déesse aimait mes messages bien. Cela m'a fait plaisir.

Your words touch me my friend :heart:

• Upvote 1