Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

That's how I would feel if Adele came back on RLC,,, I would not be able to concentrate once the sexiest thick ass in RLC's history made a return. Damn I wanna fuck Adele ::):heart::heart:

::)RLC please make it happen::)

I haven't seen you comment on Kylie yet.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Guys, Angel has taken some flack here, unfairly as far as I'm concerned, because she's out a lot. But when she's here she certainly delivers...Her nudity around the house this afternoon has been beautiful...:angel::heart:

...and looks like she's going out again...

Don't look like she's getting any flack to me.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I am not sure if they are going out. Belle dressed, with 1 second pantiesless in her BeR today, could still go or is this a clever ruse before she goes wild later. As for those bates - go to say I don't believe she is getting off and liek the microbates once you have seen one, you've seen them all. I may have been spoiled by the Goddess but then there's Zoya, Masha, Irma, even Jess evantually, Queen Nora and even Nelly who are far better to watch. Kind of like an Angelina or Stesha bate except less so and I'm like Hmm wake me up. Nowhere near as fun as sexy naked dancing as you witnessed last night.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't look like she's getting any flack to me.:biggrin:

She got the least of the flack I think even though her record's probably second only to Belle for staying out all night.

And she didn't get flack because we all recognise her nudity.

• Upvote 1

I can not believe that no one has the app to translate voice to voice. We had but the bank stop payment on it. I found another free voice to voice translate but i have not been able figure out how it work yet. There are some you can pay for as little as 14.99

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am not sure if they are going out. Belle dressed, with 1 second pantiesless in her BeR today, could still go or is this a clever ruse before she goes wild later. As for those bates - go to say I don't believe she is getting off and liek the microbates once you have seen one, you've seen them all. I may have been spoiled by the Goddess but then there's Zoya, Masha, Irma, even Jess evantually, Queen Nora and even Nelly who are far better to watch. Kind of like an Angelina or Stesha bate except less so and I'm like Hmm wake me up. Nowhere near as fun as sexy naked dancing as you witnessed last night.

I have to disagree, watch Belle's uncontrolled spasms at the end, a clear sign that she did get off to the fast flowing water jet. 

• Upvote 3