Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I watched her put it on and Rose zip it up for her. It is a one piece outfit. What I see is a casual outing.:dodgy:

I didn't see her put the clothes on, but from the sounds of the description what Belle was wearing was a Playsuit. Looks good enough to go out in, but low maintenance, casual and good for Summer

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

I know I posted, but the cameras of the LR functioned until the arrival of the girls, the bathroom also worked. And the room of Gina also. Can be that I see the evil everywhere but the events make me go in this direction. Again is my opinion. I do not try to influence somebody.

I actually think the opposite. When the girls were downstairs they spent some time in the kitchen and probably on the balcony smoking, then maybe they were on the sofa. I thought it was strange that they all came up to Stella's room, in my opinion RLC text them to say 'Please go upstairs as the cameras are not working downstairs.'

But of course i have no proof, but by the sounds of things nothing interesting happened downstairs last night at all

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

I know I posted, but the cameras of the LR functioned until the arrival of the girls, the bathroom also worked. And the room of Gina also. Can be that I see the evil everywhere but the events make me go in this direction. Again is my opinion. I do not try to influence somebody.

Cameras failed from 01:45 - 04:35
Girls back at 2:30 pm

à l’instant, balt2103 a dit :

Je ne l'ai pas exprimé une opinion! Je n'ai appelé le temps réel!

Sorry, I thought you wanted to tell me it was not possible to suspect something wrong against RLC. But the post of Ben will make me look at RLC otherwise.to the next problems

1 hour ago, martyen said:

I agree with you, do not have the first time that does it, but the timing makes me say what had an appointment. Putting perfume only on her ass, is strange. I do not criticize, just I Notes.

Putting perfume only on her ass - well, that is interesting! I did not see that, but it gives me clear ideas of what purpose she has - as we know, for smelling the perfume on a woman´s skin, one has to get pretty close!

il y a 2 minutes, kalevipoeg a dit :

Mettre le parfum que sur son cul - bien, qui est intéressant! Je ne vois pas, mais il me donne des idées claires de ce but, elle a - comme nous le savons, pour sentir le parfum sur une peau woman's, on doit être assez proche!

we are in agreement  You can see it on the replay cam 8 around 8:00