Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

may be twins today with Alex  :biggrin:

Please Note:  Effective Immediately any Comment and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

There has been to much disruption lately in this Topic when Outside Activities are Discussed and the only way to stop the Disruption is to not Allow any Further Discussion of any Outside Activity that Takes Place.

It can't be Discussed in any of the Other Apartments so it's only Fair that it Applies to this Topic as well. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

Mail Box Key(s)

It to the front door That it. I use keys like these they are very old style locks. Seen A lot of the girls have the same key. I can not believe no one ever saw this kind of key till last night. Irma lay her key on the Kitchen counter and they where to same. If i new how to post i would post a photo of some of the other girls with the same key

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

So when I say "The twins fly home on Friday", then is that forbidden because the flight is outside the apartment? 

When the girls pack bikini and towel I can not say "they go to the beach"?

Or when the girls fuck with Alex in the apartment, we can talk about it, they do it outside, then not?

Have I understood that correctly

The rules are very clear, and why do you persist with this banter with the Mods request ? Follow the rules as posted as they will and do apply to everyone who posts in this thread as well as all the apartment threads. 

• Upvote 1