Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

Angel is going to leave the project at 28 of april, so catch  the last moments of her nudity until you can))

I intend to...I'll really miss her, although she hasn't been in the apartment much recently...:sad:

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, vortios said:

In general, and I only tell you, for what has happened in my company ,,,,, are issues of software, rather than hardware.
So the repair, in most cases, is only to restart the computers.
Keep in mind, that the biggest risk that all these components have is heat. Since movable pieces, which can be extropeted, usually do not have many. And blows, it is not usually a problem either.
A couple of days ago, the alarm went off from a UPS, in fact it ran out of battery backup ... Strange, because those computers while there is light in the house do not come into operation.
But if that when a battery of that equipment fails, seles have problems in the equipment connected to it. As it already happened to me. In the end, what you are recommended to do is to change the equipment. But that, and restart all the equipment connected to a possible UPS, does not take more than an hour.

it's awfully strange that it is all the camera's that are downstairs and also the twins room........there is something fishy in Denmark!!

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je compte ... Je vais vraiment elle me manque, même si elle n'a pas été dans l'appartement récemment ... bien:sad:

Naga: Nicole & Karol will take the angel room :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I have read, she has never been in the apartment much at all.  

She has been out a lot Harley, she seems to do a lot of work outside the apt, but as far as I'm concerned, and you know what I like, she's delivered when she's been home...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has been out a lot Harley, she seems to do a lot of work outside the apt, but as far as I'm concerned, and you know what I like, she's delivered when she's been home...:biggrin:

If you say so Naga but what I read about the other girls that show their kitty's almost non stop when they are home for the brief amount of times they are home......your reply does not surprise me.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, martyen said:

Easier to forget Angel

Of course it will be easier to forget her......she is never home and when she is, she is putting on these masturbatory shows as far away from the camera as possible just to appease the viewers for all the time she is gone.  The viewers will be happy with someone else when she is gone.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course it will be easier to forget her......she is never home and when she is, she is putting on these masturbatory shows as far away from the camera as possible just to appease the viewers for all the time she is gone.  The viewers will be happy with someone else when she is gone.

The thing is there though, she is genuinely bating for us, regularly, unlike the other 7 girls, unless you count undercover or underwater...

• Upvote 1