Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Hello to everything: Ange became a business woman, she has no more time to devote us. Very little time in the house, and a lot of time to sleep, some relationship with Rose and Beautiful, but with some distance. She could have shared her room with the girls just to talk, chant, I do not speak sex necessarily Even if the idea pleases me. Angel you have 3 days left to make me lie, but I think you do not want any more. Just enjoy a home to sleep. I'm a little disappointed, but it's your choice and I respect it. The problem with you is that you are a charming girl , Nice to watch, And your awkwardness will miss me (fall in the bathtub, your blows on the bed, the wall, the shutter ... and last night the bath that almost overflowed) I wish you long life and full of happiness.Thank you :angel: :heart:

• Upvote 2

Please My Belle:heart: remove that blocking towel. You are so pretty but I'd love :heart: to see all of your glory :biggrin:

LOOK AT ME? :biggrin: LOL

That's the phrase she keeps saying LOOK AT ME by the way in case you think that was any kind of a request just fun - well for me.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

angelina left rlc about 3 weeks ago when she made the choice to stay away from the apartment  and only come back to sleep and wait for her next job to call 

Angelina has been the only one to bate on cam, but I agree, main interest is outside the house, and that applies to every girl in b1&b2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just have this funny feeling Gina might depart with the Twins next week...I hope not but if that happens we won't be treated to this 1st thing every morning, and generally throughout most of the day when she's been in the apt...:cry:

Thank you Gina, your nudity had been immense and I will never tire of looking at your beautiful body...:heart:

Gina has spent as much time with Stella as the twins lately, so I think Gina stays

The greatest  think My Belle:heart: could ever do is to exercise naked near camera 1 in the Living Room. That would gave me th ultimate pleasure. The views would be GOLD, 100% but I don't think it will ever happen. And Jess will remain the exercise princess of Barcelona with her nudity, but My Belle :heart: could become Queen :biggrin::heart::biggrin: