Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Wow Gina was on fire last night :heart: and stella & gina kissing i'm wondering if it will lead anywhere :) 

I hope so once The Twins have gone. Belle and Rosie have gone a bit quiet on that front for a couple of days but if they get drunk then who knows?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What a week this is turning out to be. The girls are more than making up for being out :biggrin:

i don't forget easily but IMO B1 really made up for it :) i didn't watch the party live last night but from the replay and gina was on fire :) Now B2 has to step up, b1 showed us that a party even with only 3 girls can be really entertaining :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope so once The Twins have gone. Belle and Rosie have gone a bit quiet on that front for a couple of days but if they get drunk then who knows?:biggrin:

I'm not even whishing for that, if they keep doing parties like they did last night but with kylie & stella with less underwear i'd be more than happy :)

And i'll say it again but if gina was there during the party-era it would have been even more amazing :) 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Where was this Belle for 3 weeks?

maybe RLC did a warning call since a lot of girls are living this weekend maybe rlc warned the girls that if they didn't step up they won't mind sending another girl home ^^'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i don't forget easily but IMO B1 really made up for it :) i didn't watch the party live last night but from the replay and gina was on fire :) Now B2 has to step up, b1 showed us that a party even with only 3 girls can be really entertaining :)

I'm not a big fan of B1 but I watched some of last and Gina was great. Not sure why Stella was in underwear most of the evening. Some of her leg kicks would have been spectacular and the twerking as well.

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

I'm not even whishing for that, if they keep doing parties like they did last night but with kylie & stella with less underwear i'd be more than happy :)

And i'll say it again but if gina was there during the party-era it would have been even more amazing :) 

I agree nudity from My Belle:heart: like now is enough for me ... with a bit more visible pussy of course :biggrin::dodgy::biggrin::heart:

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

When Party Belle:heart: is on fire I know she can match Gina which is why this visit had been so disappointing until now. We all know what she is capable of but she has been do quiet at parties.

Part of the problem may have been Angel as she just isn't a party girl but Rosie is and with a new girl/girls maybe parties will happen again and My Belle:heart: can twerk nakedly in public once more:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Great evening, thank you Gina funny and sexy you drink a lot, but you are still under control. Next time stopped talking because Stella did not have your endurance, and I perceived a more tactile touch with Lia. I have a lot of hope. A small step for you, but a big step for us, thank you again  :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 4