Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Morning everyone. Just got done going through 18 pages from last nite. Sounds as if poor Belle had a rough nite. Looks alright this morning tho. I remember those days well. Spent more time in the bar than at work and I was working full time. Woke up with my normal hangover one morning and said thats it. More years than I want to count without a drop. Now I may have A beer or A glass of wine once in awhile but that is my max at a time. See B1 is under UM and the twins are gone. Wonder if they are bringing in someone new or have the 3 girls there alone.::)

• Upvote 1

Some one from the past is taking Angelina place. Might be Lola. I have heard her name mentioned 3 time this week. My be Belle is nervous and my be she getting ready by showing all this nudity. RLC is losing a lot of paying viewer and this my be the way RLC think there going to get the viewer back

40 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

It was after she had eaten that plate of fruits or berries what ever they were when she became woozy. But what got me is she kept on eating them after lol

Well it wasn't the last time she saw them that's for sure...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

LoL, Well whoever unclogged and cleaned up the kitchen sink did a good job. Like it never happened. I also see Belle got right back on the horse again and drinking beer. Tough little pixie ::)

• Upvote 1