Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Maybe you expect 00.00am so kids go to bed and we can have lesbian orgie:
Gina Vs Star
Rosemary vs Belle
Angelina and Vicky outside

You're even more of an optimist than I am but My Belle:heart: is resting this evening. Rosie and Belle were great together yesterday.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You're even more of an optimist than I am but My Belle:heart: is resting this evening. Rosie and Belle were great together yesterday.

Belles taking a break.  She doesn't want to fill the kitchen sink again.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Belles taking a break.  She doesn't want to fill the kitchen sink again.   :biggrin:

not the first time an apartment has been UM because of Belle. They could have brought her a new dancing table after her an Irma broke the last one although I suspect it didn't help that Gina and Stella were dancing on it before ... maybe a Twin.

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Look like Angelina going out for another all nighter. She could have a 1 year visa and my not be leaving no time soon. Look up visa and they do have visa that longer then 3 month

The Schengen visa allows the holder to a total stay of up to 90 days within a period of 6 months for tourist or business purposes. If you get a multiple entry Schengen visa, you may leave and return any number of times within the 180-day period, but the combined stay within the region must not total more than 90 days.

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Look like Angelina going out for another all nighter. She could have a 1 year visa and my not be leaving no time soon. Look up visa and they do have visa that longer then 3 month. My be a work visa since she gone all the time from the apt

her visa is up on saturday 29th

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Schengen visa allows the holder to a total stay of up to 90 days within a period of 6 months for tourist or business purposes. If you get a multiple entry Schengen visa, you may leave and return any number of times within the 180-day period, but the combined stay within the region must not total more than 90 days.

What about Masha and Sasha? Nelly and Bogdan stayed a short time but they've hit 18 months.