Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

We are at least two    , I also pleased with his return, I'm just waiting for better from her. I did not understand why copy cats?...:huh:... Maybe I'm tired...:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Hey TimeKeeper, its gone 3am, tell these girls to go to bed.I have got things to do this morning. :rolleyes:

:biggrin: I have noticed that they and B2 sometimes last until 4am (when they not have a party) maybe they have not understood the summertime;)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, martyen said:

It 's a pity that you slept during her last visit because you would have seen her naked in her room putting cream in close - ups on her breasts, legs, buttocks, with positions to sleep equal to that of now. It's a pity that you also slept because you missed her sexy dances in the living room. ...:cool:... For the moment I see a Jasmine identical to her first visit, but this time she knows RLC so for me she sleeps more and covered ..:dodgy:.. Sorry you missed it ...:confused:

Look I don't think Jasmin is doing less I think she's being doing more but it was a great pity she interrupted (and to be clear I am not saying it was intentional) Belle and Rosie's sexy bath.

We went from a bath which was none stop rubbing of tits and had they just settled in a position were more might (probably not but might) have happened because Rosie is always rubbing Belle's pussy, to Jasmin and Rosie, having taken Belle's orange boombox (and I think it is still in the hall after Rosie put it in Jasmin's room for some reason) and then not used it, not touching at all. Well most would consider that a bit of loss for us. 

Now Belle seemed happy enough when they left but nevertheless it was Sexius Bathus Interruptus

Well I hope if she wants to have a sexy shower tomorrow or a full on naked dance that Belle is able to find her boombox.