Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 9 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pourrait-il toutes les filles se rencontrent quelque part ... Lola et Polya sont sortis il y a un moment, B2 ont sorti, en dehors de Jas et Miss x, et le reste de B1 là-bas sortir ... L'intrigue épaissit ... Jasmine salua Caro comme si elle était son bestie, mais n'a pas disparu avec eux ... a moins que c'est juste une course de boisson alcoolisée ...::)

I think we must bring the bar to the apartment .

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Ok this is what we are getting from the girls. One of the owner own a company and a lot of girls from the past went to work with this company and they are all there to do work and i don't think nothing will happen in the apt there saving it for there job. Also the girls no one another and work together. The girls apt is basically a hotel for these girls

Oh, Bonnie --- here we go again.... You know you're talking bullshit

• Upvote 4

@Noldus How you no that i talking BS. Did you hire some you to find out what going on. And also did you no there a spy on here from RLC. Have you been in touch with the translators lately. If you have then you no what i no. I told you about some of the girls coming back so how did i no this.

1 minute ago, West_California said:

I'll Guess RLC has Rented the Apt the complaining B2 Neighbors lived in...to be... B3 !!

They have enough girls in Barcelona now to fill an entire floor in that building. :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, CowArt said:

They have enough girls in Barcelona now to fill an entire floor in that building. :dodgy:

Hello Now we all sit here and wonder what going on. My be RLC think by bringing all these girls in they will get a lot of new paying viewer weather they do some thing or not. People think the girls are here for us but think about it there here to make money out side the apt. Some of the girls have enough stuff for a short stay so here for some thing else

19 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

@Noldus How you no that i talking BS. Did you hire some you to find out what going on. And also did you no there a spy on here from RLC. Have you been in touch with the translators lately. If you have then you no what i no. I told you about some of the girls coming back so how did i no this.

I just don't no any more :dodgy:

• Upvote 1