Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Kylie bated uncovered for her BF on the phone.

Big Party last night as Lola led all the B1 girls. Much tit play but the highlight was a shower bath between Lola and Rosie wit lots of touching of breasts and pussies. There were 7 in Belle's room at one stage but only a few kisses.

Kylie and Stella left this morning but Stella's roomis being kept free.

Lola was out with Caroline. Caroline came back but Lola only reappeared at B2 in the afternoon.

Thanks BB

Kylie bated uncovered too bad i missed that

11 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Hi guy's iv'e been in hospital for a few days and i come back and my favorate girl Stella is gone :sad: it's too many pages to catch up can someone give me a quick wrap up of what's been happening.

For whatever reason that you were at the hospital,,I hope that everything is ok now CACJC:angel:,,,, short version,,B#1 went to B#2 a little kissing and flirting Goodnight:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Hi guy's iv'e been in hospital for a few days and i come back and my favorate girl Stella is gone :sad: it's too many pages to catch up can someone give me a quick wrap up of what's been happening.

Hope everything is OK Cacjc, This is my summary of what happen at the B2 party last night

It was interesting watching the various dramas during the B2 procedures tonight. I wasn't able to watch all of the events but noted that Miss X and Jasmin went to bed and slept through it all, Stella, Gina and Kylie went off to do their own thing at the local fair. Bella acted as a wallflower most of the time. Lola tried her hand at Rosie then Carolina, while Polya hung about ready to pounce on any chance that came her way. Kylie went to sleep on their return, while Stella and Gina sat through the remaining events on the sideline. Bath time came to zero and then it was good byes. Did I cover the night correctly?

Since then Stella and Kylie have departed the circus and things have fallen back into a rut. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Hope everything is OK Cacjc, This is my summary of what happen at the B2 party last night

It was interesting watching the various dramas during the B2 procedures tonight. I wasn't able to watch all of the events but noted that Miss X and Jasmin went to bed and slept through it all, Stella, Gina and Kylie went off to do their own thing at the local fair. Bella acted as a wallflower most of the time. Lola tried her hand at Rosie then Carolina, while Polya hung about ready to pounce on any chance that came her way. Kylie went to sleep on their return, while Stella and Gina sat through the remaining events on the sideline. Bath time came to zero and then it was good byes. Did I cover the night correctly?

Since then Stella and Kylie have departed the circus and things have fallen back into a rut. 

You should write a Novel,,you are pretty good at telling stories,,you gave a pretty god picture of how it went down,,excellent writing Nari Dog::)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Well Belle did finish the night with a noisy bath bate which is getting closer to visible all the time.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Belle did finish the night with a noisy bath bate which is getting closer to visible all the time.

I think I wrote it up before Bella did her thing. It's a pity Bella didn't let the bath water out first before she climax. 

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

For whatever reason that you were at the hospital,,I hope that everything is ok now CACJC:angel:,,,, short version,,B#1 went to B#2 a little kissing and flirting Goodnight:biggrin::biggrin:

You know i had Cancer for the 2nd time and December they took my Spleen out since then iv'e been having problems with my back now they think it might be in my bones i find out the results on tuesday so i hope it's not Cancer 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

You know i had Cancer for the 2nd time and December they took my Spleen out since then iv'e been having problems with my back now they think it might be in my bones i find out the results on tuesday so i hope it's not Cancer 

Oh, fingers crossed for you.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Sorry to hear this news Cacjc!  I'll be praying for you that you are in good hands and they treat you with the best care!!  Keep a positive attitude my friend and I know that's hard to do because my sister has been through it as well as my dad.  Good luck on the results and hope you get to feeling better soon!!

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, cacjc said:

We're all hoping for you cacjc.

• Upvote 2