Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to hear this news Cacjc!  I'll be praying for you that you are in good hands and they treat you with the best care!!  Keep a positive attitude my friend and I know that's hard to do because my sister has been through it as well as my dad.  Good luck on the results and hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Wow Harley being Nice for once,,,I think it will Snow today in Sunny California :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, cacjc said:

You know i had Cancer for the 2nd time and December they took my Spleen out since then iv'e been having problems with my back now they think it might be in my bones i find out the results on tuesday so i hope it's not Cancer 

my prayers for you my friend

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow Harley being Nice for once,,,I think it will Snow today in Sunny California :biggrin:

Snow is predicted for Sunday 5/7/17, however most times he might contradict and say it's going to be 120 degrees, melt all the snow

and cause major flooding--so don't be fooled :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

You are a very lucky guy,,if he's nice to you that means that he must really like you,,Harley hates everybody::)

I think Harley doesn't really mean what he says all the time .....well maybe he does i don't know 

• Upvote 3