Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, It appears that the girls are all home but Belle today in B=2 I think we should really focus on what is going in the apartment and quit throwing around insults. They are very lovely young ladies who are just hanging around killing a Sunday afternoon.

I would ask that you respect each others post's and follow th rules for posting in this forum

Thanks again THE MOD SQUAD

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, It appear that the girls are all home but Belle today in B=2 I think we should really focus on what is going in the apartment and quit throwing around insults. They are very lovely young ladies who are just hanging around killing a Sunday afternoon.

I would ask that you respect each others post's and follow th rules for posting in this forum

Thanks again THE MOD SQUAD

She did her Job and left,,I hope that you caught it,,,it was amazing::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I take it you all saw right up close on Cam 7 just now in her shorts and top smiling with that haircut. Now had she been naked there,

100% Perfection would have been achieved.

She looked so beautiful and sexy that it was 99% even with her clothes on. I didn't get my dance really or my sexy shower at all and trust me if you haven't seen her last 2 from 6-7 days ago you really missed something special but boy did I get an enormous present after all that cushion teasing.

She was just WOW!

Thank you. My UNIQUE Belle:heart:

Now she is your UNIQUE Belle?  I'm starting to think BB stands for Baby Brother :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

It means that the girls can do whatever they want,,,because if they did everything that we requested then it would no longer be "REAL LIFE" it would just be a Cam Show like Cam4 or Chaturbate.:angel:

It is a cam show......it's just played out differently!!

• Upvote 1