Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Noldus I've been out of the loop for too long who is miss X 

Girl in Rosie's Bed. She is a friend of Rosie's but knows the others as well. More I cannot say.

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Noldus I've been out of the loop for too long who is miss X 

a friend of Rose (she is sleeping in her bed now)
We call her Miss x

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

All the girls are lovely in their own way, and everyone has different tastes. If you prefer thin girls, like Angel, who was 1 of my all time favourites, then that's fine, but my all time favourite is Nicole, who was more curvy. Rosie is a little curvier than Nicole but she's absolutely lovely...You could have worded your post a little more tactfully...just saying...:biggrin:

Yes........make sure you dot the eyes and cross the tees or you will be in trouble with this group!!!

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It looked very much as though she was staring straight at the phone while dancing and getting others to join in as they passed. Could have just been for her own private use but it went on a bit too long for that.

It was all for Alex!!!

Because my time zone is well ahead of Barcelona's time, I often drop in to see if the girls are all tucked in OK. Noted in the two nights she has been on the scene, Violetta is a pretty sound sleeper. Doesn't thrash about during the night, stays well covered by her bed covers not like Stella who would run a marathon during the night.