Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Hydro therapy bating appears to be Belle's preferred method of getting her rocks off these days and very nice too. She is certainly not holding back on displaying superb pussy shots either so I hope this is not her way of preparing us for her departure. According to my reckoning she has only done 60 days so I'm hoping she has another month ahead of her yet but you never know :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree to some extent Ed but some guys don't actually state the facts, and just what they want to see. I'm not sure about the post you're on about unless I trawl back over stuff I've already trawled back over, but Jasmin doesn't often lie on the couch all day...She might lie in or on her bed for long periods, but not on the couch, and if she was that particular day, I don't think she makes a habit of it I'm all for stating facts and commenting on them if they're accurate...I've commented on how long Miss X spends in bed, which IS a fact, she does...

if it was couch or bed... the same point

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Hydro therapy bating appears to be Belle's preferred method of getting her rocks off these days and very nice too. She is certainly not holding back on displaying superb pussy shots either so I hope this is not her way of preparing us for her departure. According to my reckoning she has only done 60 days so I'm hoping she has another month ahead of her yet but you never know :dodgy:

Happy the girls do tend to leave a bit earlier so I think less than 4 weeks now but I'm so happy I am witnessing what I am now. I waited 140 days for the first Gina like display nad now it seems a regular occurrence to replace the dancing I guess. Of course what would really do it for me was if - hang on a shower 

A different shower - my week long wait for a dancing one goes on. My Belle:heart:back on the bed naked. If only she had thought of this 2 months ago but then she might not have given those great dances. Would have loved to seen her nakedly twerk alongside Gina yesterday but she came too late for the naked parties of Irma, Nora, Jess and the Twins. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

now it seems a regular occurrence to replace the dancing I guess.  

I know, some of the bates I've seen was really good.

I know it is just me having a personal issue with her. I used to like really Belle, she was fun and spontaneous, had a good time partying, but on this stay she has kind of ruined my impression of her, now all I can see her doing are some few put on shows. Not very genuine. I've seen her put up some fake shows, where she made no effort to even try make it look somewhat real. It has ruined my good impression of her from her first stay, now I only see her as fake. My issues with her might just bee personal.

P.S. I'm really testing my freedom of expression here.

• Upvote 1