Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Lets, I was being sarcastic mate...I watched her for about 8 hours yesterday...It's just my sense of humour...:dodgy:=Sarcastic face in my world...:biggrin:

Gotcha. Wish I could watch. RLC has been blocking my IP for months, now.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

If you believe that she left the apartment to smoke a joint outside the apartment and risk getting arrested

for drug possession--YOU ARE CRAZY :exclamation:

If she does the stuff in normal cigarettes, yes that works. Do you know the house? This is quite unobtrusive!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

If she does the stuff in normal cigarettes, yes that works. Do you know the house? This is quite unobtrusive!

So what you are saying is that you know the apartment by your comment-therefore admitting you have cased it, or 

located it somehow.  That could be classified as stalking

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

So what you are saying is that you know the apartment by your comment-therefore admitting you have cased it, or 

located it somehow.  That could be classified as stalking

Half of the people here know the house!

1 minute ago, Karst1234567890 said:

schade das alle die bilder und Videos hochlaben können immer nur aus ein und der selben Wohnung posten und den auch nur aus den freien reumen

Die Bilder aus den bezahlten Räumen sind mit Wasserzeichen versehen, die den User identifizieren, der die Videos gemacht hat. Und dessen Zugang wird dann von RLC gesperrt.