Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Don't think I waste the tokens on the Jasmin view.. You guys aren't raving enough about it.:dodgy:

No it was quick and Painless,,,,it's significant for the reason that she rarely if ever shows anything,,or slips up and show anything::)

• Upvote 1

Let's face it, Jas will never 'have sex with herself' as Angel very beautifully described it on the confessions night. But it's obvious to me she is a lot more comfortable showing off her fabulous body this time around, and I'm enjoying every second looking at it...plus, I know it's her birthday, but she seems a lot happier..
The chemistry between her and Rosie all morning has been a joy to watch, and Rosie tweeking her nipples to erectness, was as horny as fuck IMO...:heart:

Has there been sort of good activity in these houses these past couple of months? Or has it all just been fake teasing the entire time?

Does anyone have Polya, Stella or Milenna sex vids? I have other vids to trade for them. Please PM me.

• Upvote 1

Well after a fine morning of Jasmin whose complete nudity must have lasted well over an hour in total.  Certainly her longest ever by some margin apart from that one time she slept naked, it would appear that My Belle:heart: has shockingly been the least naked in the house. She was in her panties in the bathroom with other 2 naked girls but sadly no horse play. While they hit the beach maybe My Belle :heart: will entertain us a little or more probably go back to sleep seeing as she has only had a few hours. Imagine Belle being the least naked and Jasmin being the most naked,it's opposites day LOL

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OT: After 49 hours of sleep,,Princess Kamila is awake and sick,,she has a Thermometer under Armpits,,,looks like she brought back a Souvenir from her vacation:biggrin:

she was awake early today (at 7 am) for one hour