Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So I'm guessing that there must be "REAL TEASING AND REAL SHOWS",,,,, you guys sound like a broken record or just miserable as fuck.

Why do you bother? This isn't even an argument or a point of view in the discussion miscvoyeur and I were having. Just picking on others to bully. I just happen to like real life, and I'm not miserable, cause there are other apartments to watch.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

At least she is happy a lot this stay. It makes such a difference to see the girls happy. A happy Belle is usually good news. :biggrin:

A Happy Belle:heart: is the best news. I absolutely love her smile through those exquisite full lips and when she is really happy she gives those wild dances smiling and singing and ... naked :biggrin: and maybe some rolling around on her bed and shaking her naked bum just like Jasmin did this morning - I never thought I would write that. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why do you bother? This isn't even an argument or a point of view in the discussion miscvoyeur and I were having. Just picking on others to bully. I just happen to like real life, and I'm not miserable, cause there are other apartments to watch.

Why do you bother to say how fake shit is everyday I don't get it?

Why do you and your friends choose to be as negative as possible everyday?

Why do you bother to still choose to watch the Fake Shit?

What is fake to you might be real to others,,,, and you still did not answer my question,,,,how does one go about determining what is Fake vs Real?

If a girl has her tongue on another girl's Pussy,,,can there be a fake pussy licking vs a real one?

If a girl is fingering the other girl can there be a fake fingering vs the real fingering?

Can there be fake parties vs real Parties?

Can there be real lesbian Orgies vs fake Lesbian Orgies?

You said that people shouldn't call other people names on here,,,so If you don't want me calling you A Troll then lay off calling me a Bully.

There is no Bullying going on here,,just the fact that I don't agree with any of what you and your friends are preaching.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

And who could blame you...their bond is strong and lovely to watch...:heart:

It is getting interesting.:blush: And appears to be drawing Jasmine out of her shell.

• Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

It is getting interesting.:blush: And appears to be drawing Jasmine out of her shell.

Girls are more open and happy on their birthdays,,,, today is the most likely day that she will do something, it's gonna be a long night.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3