Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, martyen a dit :

Naga hier vous avez dit que nous devrions interdire les bougies , je suis d' accord avec ce surtout avec les nouvelles filles . Mais pour la journée un bain avec des bougies est étrange

Can be a masturbation or a bath for two.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well my guess is she's going to the beach or one of the lovely parks dressed like that. It looked like a blanket to sit or lie on...

She looked lovely...:cool:

I've been to Madrid recently, and they have some beautiful parks...It's amazing how many girls were in these parks alone, sitting or lying on blankets, chilling out, soaking up the sun, reading and listening to music...I think these Barca girls might just do that sort of thing more than some guys realise...they might just like their own company and get away from other stuff sometimes...

I have never seen such a knitted blanket. And then so small? Blankets are also enough on the bench on the balcony.

But like a pullover for the night it did not look anyhow.

Curios.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Did I say that....Are you sure it was me...:confused:

Anyway candles are fine during the day, odd or not, but in the dark they screw up the NV and you can't see a thing...:sad:

I spoke too soon...the light's not great is it...:sad:

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Ai-je dit que .... Etes-vous sûr qu'il était moi ...:confused:

Quoi qu'il en soit des bougies sont bien dans la journée, bizarre ou non, mais dans l'obscurité, ils bousiller la NV et vous ne pouvez pas voir une chose ...:sad:

Sorry if it is not you may I thought. Forgot this post

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

Naga yesterday you said we should ban candles I agree with this especially with the new girls . But for the day a bath with candles is strange

I am the one who is always saying we should ban candles because of the effect it has on the cameras with the flickering. Jasmin returns - she must have known My Belle was in that sexy position LOL

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I have never seen such a knitted blanket. And then so small? Blankets are also enough on the bench on the balcony.

But like a pullover for the night it did not look anyhow.

Curios.

I think it was just folded over...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I spoke too soon...the light's not great is it...:sad:

Thank's Violet..she heard us complaining...:biggrin:

Almost a few great bend over views there..I said almost BB, but not quite..She is getting a little braver, and she has a great arse...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Teased to death today. If only during those 4 hours of total nudity she had discovered that position then I may, well I say may, have shut up for good and just watched those pictures for ever. So close today and yet so pantied :biggrin:

Soon it will be too dark unless by some miracle she switched on the main light tonight but she has 21 days or so to repeat without the panties in the morning/early afternoon light.

I think I need a lie down :biggrin: 

Thank you as always, My Beautiful Belle  :biggrin::heart::biggrin: