Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

RLC finally decided to get a NEW HOUSE instead of a new regular apt,,,,,, RLC needs to start buying houses on their own land and own their own property instead of getting apts where they have to worry about neighbors complaining about the noise,,,and with a house you can get a lot more bang for your buck,,,bigger spaces with more room,,Jacuzzis,Spas,Saunas, outdoor Pool, indoor Pool,,,you could have a party room or a Club in the house,,the possibilities are endless :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's about time--Jasmine you are the last one to get dressed :dodgy:

If you and I and everyone else on here are the same,,,we almost wished that sometimes Jasmin hurries up and gets dressed so we can finally get up and go do something instead of following her from room to room and waiting on her to get dressed.

On average it takes her over an hour to actually put back her clothes on after a shower,,,she takes forever:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's about time--Jasmine you are the last one to get dressed :dodgy:

Wait Jasmin got dressed? I didn't see her do that...I've been watching the lovely round bottom Rose.:heart::blush: