Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

What i saw i think Rose won't to go farther but Jas stop her. I think they will go out of the apt to go any farther then they done last night

laughing my ass off emoticonsomeone needs glasses and a better crystal ball

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

hm,, Belle dressed up, put on makeup.. and now asleep on her bed...

She either got stood up, changed her mind or the place and party got canceled,,,,It reminds me of when Danaya took about 3 hours to put makeup on only to go to bed after. 

• Upvote 1

My thinking on Rose is yes, she is a party girl but she is well connected and is the reason why her group of friends are on RLC. She is a natural beauty like the rest of them but she is what ties them together. She is the wild and crazy  friend that can push you past your limits and knock down your walls of inhibition, getting you to do things you've never done before. For that I say thanks you Rose you are one of a kind and amazing! Stay beautiful!

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Donzi said:

My thinking on Rose is yes, she is a party girl but she is well connected and is the reason why her group of friends are on RLC. She is a natural beauty like the rest of them but she is what ties them together. She is the wild and crazy  friend that can push you past your limits and knock down your walls of inhibition, getting you to do things you've never done before. For that I say thanks you Rose you are one of a kind and amazing! Stay beautiful!

everythings-rosie-logo.gif

11473726.png

• Upvote 3