Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Salut Martyen ... Comme je l'ai mentionné à plusieurs reprises, tout le langage du corps et l'ensemble mis en place suggère un parent de Rosie, et je pense que le frère. Il n'a pas apporté quoi que ce soit avec lui, mais une veste et son téléphone, il était habillé exactement le même, ce matin, quand ils sont tous partis. Jasmin n'est pas intéressé par lui comme elle a passé beaucoup de temps dans sa chambre quand il était ici ... J'espère qu'il ne revient pas parce qu'il est de contribuer rien à l'appartement, juste d'être attendu de pied et hasn « t même une conversation stimulante. Je n'ai rien vraiment contre lui, et s'il est lié à Rosie, qui est très bien, mais pour autant que nous sommes tous concernés, il va certainement mettre un bloc sur la belle nudité que nous sommes habitués dans B2 ...

pouces vers le bas en colère émoticône

Ok but it seems like it has another place to sleep, maybe the girls will be less in the apartment and more at the guy's apartment it's just a guess; Why make him come just to sleep? , And contrary to you I think Jasmin seems interested by this guy but can be just politeness to Rose. .:exclamation:.. I have another theory the guy is photographer and do photos of charms I do not talk about sex pictures, actually I think lesbian pictures (Jasmine Rose and can be Belle) is just a feeling not a affirmation.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Ok but it seems like it has another place to sleep, maybe the girls will be less in the apartment and more at the guy's apartment it's just a guess; Why make him come just to sleep? , And contrary to you I think Jasmin seems interested by this guy but can be just politeness to Rose. .:exclamation:.. I have another theory the guy is photographer and do photos of charms I do not talk about sex pictures, actually I think lesbian pictures (Jasmine Rose and can be Belle) is just a feeling not a affirmation.:dodgy:

Of course he's staying somewhere else...He isn't just coming to Barca in the clothes he's standing up in. The girls showed no real interest in him whatsoever, apart from Rosie, who looked after him, a bit like a sister would do, because he's somehow attached to her. and why would Jasmin go to her room if she fancied him...:confused:

You obviously saw a lot more than me, as for a photographer, I didn't see that either Martyen, so sorry mate, I don't agree with any of that I'm afraid...That's not to say I'm right and you're wrong...but I've seen nothing to suggest that's the case...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

:huh:  That's some wild speculating.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course he's staying somewhere else...He isn't just coming to Barca in the clothes he's standing up in. The girls showed no real interest in him whatsoever, apart from Rosie, who looked after him, a bit like a sister would do, because he's somehow attached to her. and why would Jasmin go to her room if she fancied him...:confused:

You obviously saw a lot more than me, as for a photographer, I didn't see that either Martyen, so sorry mate, I don't agree with any of that I'm afraid...That's not to say I'm right and you're wrong...but I've seen nothing to suggest that's the case...

Rose is a good Hostess.:shy:

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bien sûr, il est d'aller ailleurs ... Il ne vient pas seulement au Barça dans les vêtements qu'il debout. Les filles ont montré aucun intérêt réel en lui que ce soit, en dehors de Rosie, qui avait l'air après lui, un peu comme une sœur faire, parce qu'il est en quelque sorte attaché à elle. et pourquoi Jasmin aller dans sa chambre si elle le croyait ...:confused:

Vous avez vu évidemment beaucoup plus que moi, comme pour un photographe, je ne vois pas que ce soit Martyen, compagnon désolé, je ne suis pas d'accord avec tout cela, j'ai peur ... Cela ne veut pas dire que je suis à droite et vous avez tort ... mais je l'ai vu rien à suggérer que ce soit le cas ...

I sincerely hope to be wrong!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

No special views from Belle today but polya is nude on the bed maybe she will if Lola can leave her alone for 5 mins

Don't really fancy Polya but i got some good views of her a few days ago as well as that other thing she did :biggrin:. It took quite a lot of watching. Not everyone is My Belle:heart: when it comes to clarity - never thought I'd say that a few days ago. However watching Belle has caused me to miss a lot of good Jasmin, but I should have a few days of subscription after Belle leaves.

il y a 18 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

:huh:  C'est une spéculation sauvage.:biggrin:

Yes pure speculation but if I say that the guy will make pictures of charms in the B2 appart. Is it always speculation? Or wish?.:heart:.. I am joking .:wink:.  but your opinion interests me. .:biggrin:..:biggrin:..:blush:..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Totally unlikely but if My Belle:heart: did any kind of a photoshoot I would love to see it. However I hope he doesn't sleep another night. My opinion might be slightly different if there had been a lot of interaction and he really partied but he didn't. Rosie turned music on loud and chatted to Belle. They got up and danced and he just seemed not to be interested.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Whatever you are smoking to come up with this wild ass speculation and made up story you need to stop being so selfish and share it with us,,,Puff Puff Pass Martyen:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.giftenor.gif

• Upvote 2

il y a 12 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Tout ce que vous fumez à venir avec cette spéculation cul sauvage et composée histoire que vous devez cesser d'être si égoïste et de le partager avec nous ,,, Puff Puff Passe Martyen:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.giftenor.gif

You're right I have to change dealer this one has weed not strong enough, and promised I would share ..:biggrin:..:biggrin:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHIWS1QhCPLN96FNYdrlU..th?id=OIP.PuvFAiQWx358rot3yHYBjwEsDB&pid..th?id=OIP.3Eg1crkr2mmQbnrzA8-LyQEsEs&pid

• Upvote 2