Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well I can see it has been an interesting morning here on good ole' CC again---- Damn it took forever to read through all the pages of mostly off topic post's again. I guess we should rename this thread the Barcelona vacation girls mostly OFF TOPIC posts thread, because that is what is  has turned into again. It certainly appears to me that some people don't know the difference between a forum and a regular chat. Time to get out the old broom and dust pan again and start to sweep up, I always have known that Saturday morning was house cleaning day.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I can see it has been an interesting morning here on good ole' CC again---- Damn it took forever to read through all the pages of mostly off topic post's again. I guess we should rename this thread the Barcelona vacation girls mostly OFF TOPIC posts thread, because that is what is  has turned into again. It certainly appears to me that some people don't know the difference between a forum and a regular chat. Time to get out the old broom and dust pan again and start to sweep up, I always have known that Saturday morning was house cleaning day.

Yes, it is not strange .. We have had a quiet week and suddenly someone is back everything gets ridiculous here ..

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1930 Belle and Rose left B2 again

and with 2 bananas in a plastic bag-

why couldn't they just stayed home and used them in the apartment rather than outside the apartment :tongue::wink:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

and with 2 bananas in a plastic bag-

why couldn't they just stayed home and used them in the apartment rather than outside the apartment :tongue::wink:

No it's 2 dildos shaped like a banana in the plastic bag,,,didn't you get the memo:dodgy::dodgy:

• Upvote 2