Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nobody can argue with a post like this!!!  Good job Ed2....you took the words right out of my mouth!

For christ sake....either please show me proof of what they are or are not under contract for, or please refrain from this absurd comment!!

Agree with ed2 post also,for the ones that say for exemple girls are not confortable doing open bates etc..Hep..belle and Rosie look and act so shyyy...belle it's always full nude in bed legs open a lot of the time..but never bates..Gess it's because she is shy...this cast it's only tease and tease..just like last night Rosie and jasmin in bed..tease tease and nothing more as usual.

• Upvote 2

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy Belle :heart: you are too good to us. I wish we could do our appreciation more for all you do for us.:biggrin: If this were Chaturbate I could gift you but here you do it for free and I am eternally grateful :biggrin:

My Belle:heart: is always using beauty treatments but to me she is beautiful enough already :biggrin:.

Back on the bed but in the dark. If she uses that far camera she needs to move into the light but So am sure she will move back to the better camera soon :biggrin: