Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

She was not outside the EU last weekend.

I just checked.  She arrived February 25th.  Her 90 Days is in the Apartment would be May 25th.  She'll be packing her things tomorrow for her flight home Thursday.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when was the last time anyone in b2 has had sex on cam coming up on a year ago now isn't it b2 is like the playboy channel lots of pretty girls running around and teasing you so they can make a few bucks but in the end you see nothing and they go elseware to actually have sex

It wasn't that long ago when Nicole had sex with her BF on the big bed in B2. I think it was just before she left B2 after the boxing match.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

It wasn't that long ago when Nicole had sex with her BF on the big bed in B2. I think it was just before she left B2 after the boxing match.

I stand corrected I forgot about her, but other than her I stand by what I said

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just checked.  She arrived February 25th.  Her 90 Days is in the Apartment would be May 25th.  She'll be packing her things tomorrow for her flight home Thursday.

Yes, i know that.

But she bought 9 liters of mineral water yesterday and brought her to her room. Someone who leaves tomorrow does not do that!

• Upvote 1

Just now, balt2103 said:

Yes, i know that.

But she bought 9 liters of mineral water yesterday and brought her to her room. Someone who leaves tomorrow does not do that!

She'll be leaving Thursday the 25th.  Tomorrow is only the 24th so she has all day to pack.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I stand corrected I forgot about her, but other than her I stand by what I said

How could you forget Nicole. :angry: She was a real looker, sexy and prepare to try things. OK she caused disruption in B1 then had the fight in B2 but always interesting as to what was going to happen next.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Nari Dog said:

How could you forget Nicole. :angry: She was a real looker, sexy and prepare to try things. OK she caused disruption in B1 then had the fight in B2 but always interesting as to what was going to haippen next.

I got confused as she started out in B1 thats my story and I'm sticking to it lol