Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i emailed RLC. They replyed she is homeless and illegal.  So she can't take flight because the border police will send her in jail. They are hiring a smuggler to take her to Kiev

They told me the same thing too,,,wow I guess this is more serious than I thought,,,,, We are going to have to start a Go-Fund-Me account so we can help her out.:angel:

• Upvote 2

BBsq69 don't you ever get tired of giving a running commentary on the movements of Belle. I appreciate you are besotted with the girl but for the rest of this forum's sanity can't you please take at least a day off from posting.

A forum is a medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. This means putting something forward that stimulates discussion and debate. Simply reading an update of what everyone can actually see for themselves is the most boring thing anyone can do other than watch Violetta and Gina and the rest of Barca 1!!!!! 

I don't wish to be unkind but 20,000 posts is slightly over the top!!!

• Upvote 6

I thought finally the dancing was going to stop but they both return to the kitchen. 17:01 now and My Belle:heart: opens her 4th can. Belle juggles some oranges then shakes her booty still covered in panties.

21 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i emailed RLC. They replyed she is homeless and illegal.  So she can't take flight because the border police will send her in jail. They are hiring a smuggler to take her to Kiev

I can help her with the homeless bit. :heart:

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Does anyone have a clue if/when Gina will leave?

She must've gone past 90 days now, even if you cut out the days she went away. Any thoughts?

There are reasons to assume that she has a second (EU) nationality. Or at least a permanent residence permit. Then she can stay as long as she wants.

• Upvote 1