Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Nicole for bating, but what have happened to this once so very open girl. Hiding sex, now totally under cover for a bate. She disapoints!

chill she'll have plenty of bate/sex in the future ...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Nicole for bating, but what have happened to this once so very open girl. Hiding sex, now totally under cover for a bate. She dissapoints!

after this it seems some of  her loyal fans may swap camp and the haters will be back with a vengeance Naga needs to keep low for the time being :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thanks Nicole for bating, but what have happened to this once so very open girl. Hiding sex, now totally under cover for a bate. She dissapoints!

Also a big thank you my girl, Nicole. I was puzzled by this, like many of you, but I've just realised that I'm pretty sure that's her 1st proper bate in either apartment that wasn't in NV...I'm not making excuses here but it might be an issue...

15 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

after this it seems some of  her loyal fans may swap camp and the haters will be back with a vengeance Naga needs to keep low for the time being :biggrin:

I'm expecting the worse Game, but the thread was pretty quiet till she covered up, so she was doing ok I'd say...As I said, I think this was her 1st ever  bate in normal light...