Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

that was expected :X B1 and B2 have been a place to eat and sleep for a long time now, not much happening ^^'

if think they will be back next 3 hours. They went to the beach very close of their location.

Off course that does not mean that after the beach, they will not take a shower , change clothes and disappear for the overnight

• Upvote 1

I am thinking...hoping actually, that RLC is working on a plan to replace ALL of the participants in B1 and B2.  

I have two theories, one says that they are having difficulty stocking the apartments, thus the repeats of some sub-par players and the empty room for the past week.  Or... they are waiting for their terms to expire (when the fuck is Gina leaving please dear god!), so that they can replace, en mass, everyone with something else.

Who knows whats going on, but something has to change. 

Something more mature and experienced, would be better at this point.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What happened...or are they just not speaking? I missed it...:confused:

Nicole and Rose met in the corridor just as Rose was about to leave the apartment. They said "hello" timidly without even looking at each other. Miss X also there. I don't think she said "hello " to Nicole