Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I never like seeing masturbation with Dildos,,,it might be a thing for some guys or gals here,,but I prefer the old fashioned ways,,,or use a lotion or beer bottle like Kamila or bate by rubbing the crap out of your pussy like Rosie does.

My 2 favorite RLC masturbators of all time on RLC are Kamila and Rosie.

But anyway this finger is for the manufacturer of that malfunctioning Dildo:biggrin::biggrin:

finger.gif

What happened. The Batteries go Dead.  :biggrin:

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't really want to get in an argument about this Balt, but most of your posts do appear to be directed at pinning drug usage on Gina...

There is no one else in the apartment, with whom you can play this interesting game "you try to conceal and I try to figure it out".

And: Most of my posts....no!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Snakeater said:

When they bring in a new girl we will make sure you are the 100th person to find out. Gina gets to stay in B1 another 6wks. In fact she is going to get the big bed just so you can see her better.rubbing hands in excitement smiley

She has nice big boobs to squeeze in front of the bed cam; its when she talks drives me nuts. The first night she arrived yat, tat, tat, tat, tat.

I went to a RLCAA meeting today just walked out. On step 4 not to pay, relinquished today paid the 3 month premium membership.  I think of it as putting $100 on red and the Roulette came up black, oh well.  Been years since Vegas, RLC is my gambling site, but they will always win, saves on gas.  Noticed B2 under maintenance, new gal must be moving in, she can join Rose in big bed.  Seems Nicole's room was better than Rosie's old one, bed looks smaller, do not know why Nicole picked it.  But, cams are closer and showed when Selena (if the right name, the black gal) was being pounded by one of the Coc boys on Nicole's current bed from the second big B2 party the guy doing her from behind holding her head down facing the slider, big boobs being mashed on the mattress, so cool, but she moved out the next day, but returned couple months ago at B1.  So Nicole does have a good room to perform.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0842 B2 Back online - no changes

Maybe RLC will wind the Lease Down on B2 on July 1st after being there 1 Year and just move whoever is left in there over to B1 and just operate 1 Apartment instead of 2.

3 or 4 girls in one Apartment should keep everyone entertained.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe RLC will wind the Lease Down on B2 on July 1st after being there 1 Year and just move whoever is left in there over to B1 and just operate 1 Apartment instead of 2.

3 or 4 girls in one Apartment should keep everyone entertained.  :biggrin:

B2 opened August 2 last year
So maybe - on month to clean up and remove the cams 
I had the same theory of B1 a year ago.

But there have been more complaints in B2, so the chance that they will not renew the rent there is bigger. We'll see

• Upvote 1