Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B2 opened August 2 last year
So maybe - on month to clean up and remove the cams 
I had the same theory of B1 a year ago.

But there have been more complaints in B2, so the chance that they will not renew the rent there is bigger. We'll see

They have had a few issues with that place.  Actually for this type of engagement for the girls to congregate should actually be done in a House Setting and not an Apartment. As long as they stay with the Apartment Setting there will always be problems of complaints with noise as we know the Younger Generation in this day and age likes to make a lot of noise when they party.  They didn't pick up on the Old School Methods we were brought up in through the Party Days when we were their age. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Had a quick peek at Nicole :heart: earlier before going out and she had her nickers on and her fingers awalking. I take it from the posts nothing eventuated. :sad: 

Morning Nari...At 01.01 she was really horny but her vibrator was dud. She couldn't get the batteries out at 1st and got really frustrated. When she eventually got them out, she probably realised she didn't have any spares so she put it back in its bag...She went back to bed but was still horny and there was some nice caressing with her fingers about 01.32 but I also think she was tired and the moment had been lost so she gave up and went to sleep...:sad:

9 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

this miss x is so into herself so deep its pathetic

i think its just part of her nature. Very insecure. Some pretty girls tend to be this way and need people to help them feel more confident. This is the reason why she is best friends with rosie. Rosie gets to feel cool hanging around a trendy hot chick and she gets to feel confident hanging around rosie to boost her confidence because as you see rosie is ok being nude in front of thousands and she doesn't have the guts to do it.