Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

42 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

whether you guys agree with what people post here or not. why would you think certain views should be taken more seriously than anyone else because it's in bold ?. The way this forum is going you will need a body armor just to make a statement without being attacked. This is just plain wrong

Except for a few (troll-haters), i don't think poeple take more seriously some argument over the other because it's in bold. And about the "body armour" sorry you feel like it, sometimes poeple take it too far/too seriously and only agree on their point. It used to be a place where poeple could share their opinion and have a meaningfull debate without using any insults, or knowing when it's time to just "agree to disagree". Two poeple can have two different view on something without having to pick a "winner" ... Like when i say rlc made a mistake by casting back nicole in the girls on vacation appartment it's my opinion, it's not right or wrong it's just an opinion and you don't see me spaming it every ten minutes ( it won't change a thing).

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

For all honesty I also wrote an email to RLC just pointing out that the slogan of RLC is:
I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites provide online entertainment services that may be considered adult in nature and which may contain graphic representations and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.

I do not think a girl lapping in the hiding bidet and going to the balcony to change clothes is in compliance with what we have signed up for.

But I repeat that Miss X is a wonder especially with the heels of the first time he was here.
Sin is not available

Damn i whish i worked at rlc support team just to read Mikelima's e-mail it must be amazing :) ( thank you google translator)

More seriously, Miss X is not a cast member but a guest, as long as she doesn't cover any cam she is free to do whatever she wants ... even if it's really frustating to watch her go on the balcony to change clothes ^^'

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Don't see in my posts wre I say she is bad. Get your facts straight before you comment on someone else's post.

Isn't this is your post a while back ?

Concerning Nicole and everyone saying she should or should not talk or go someplace with Rose. Did anyone happen to think that Nicole may be a lone wolf. She may prefer to be on her own and like her privacy and not need or want interaction with other people. This does not make her bad and some people may say she is unsociable because of it.grin smiley

"This does not make her bad" inplied we are making her bad your your eyes. Snake eater. You really haven't got a clue or seem to understand this forum is freedom of expression. Not forum bullies telling us what opinion you think is we should and shouldn't write. Do you own the forum ? Are you a moderator ? There are many people here with many opinion. Some of us will like it,some wont. Some members here get praised no matter how ridiculous their comments are because they got their 'forum buddies' who will defend them. Thats fine. But some dont and get torn down even if what they are saying is valid. Read my last posts again and see if there is one post i turned around to suit myself. Please leave people alone to express their opinions. I can guarantee you in the two years i,ve been here you have mave posts i dislike but dont dont see me riding your dick about it so let me and mikelima be. Peace out

• Upvote 2