Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

36 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There is a celebration all across Barcelona tonight, so there will be fireworks everywhere

Are you trying to tell me that B2 isn't directly above B1,,,and the girls just pretend it takes 30 odd mins to move between apts...:dodgy:

50 minutes ago, Zinc said:

these fireworks tell me that B1 and B2 are actually very close...dont know why the girls take 15 mins ....i think they walk from one apartment to another...

It is the day of st. john (the baptiser).

A huge firework would probably be noticeble over the entire city.

I never seen it take less than 25 minutes commuting between b1 and b2, and up to an hour late at night (maybe walking)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you trying to tell me that B2 isn't directly above B1,,,and the girls just pretend it takes 30 odd mins to move between apts...:dodgy:

In reality, there is a wormhole and the girls can manipulate the time so that they can still perform additional secret actions.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I guess it's 19 girls for me now,,,how on earth did I forget about Carolina:heart::heart:

Whoever comes up with the poll, they'll always forget someone...It's a personal taste thing...

I'm gonna start a poll...the best looking girl with an eye patch poll....but you can only have 1 vote...:biggrin:

Even though we pretty much love all the ladies,,there are always a few that are always easy to remember and are always in our minds at all times,,that's why it's easier to remember some more than others::):heart:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whoever comes up with the poll, they'll always forget someone...It's a personal taste thing...

I'm gonna start a poll...the best looking girl with an eye patch poll....but you can only have 1 vote...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

It took you 15 minutes to come up with all that,,you were sitting on that one for a while and just waiting to use it Aww so cute lol:biggrin:,,,Nice to see I'm that important,,,,and yes I am an attention seeking  whore and all those other things you mentioned and proud of it,,,, got anything else?:biggrin::biggrin:

428551_387082048019946_819904538_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

And Max, I vote your post the most pointless post of the night....Congratulations...you must be so proud...Was it meant for a different forum...scratching head smiley

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

And Max, I vote your post the most pointless post of the night....Congratulations...you must be so proud...Was it meant for a different forum...scratching head smiley

I don't know why he thought that copying that link and posting it here to describe me would somehow embarrass me or make me angry,,, he made a false statement about the ladies and RLC,, I pointed out his incorrect Theory and he took offense and then went on the Attack,,,and he calls me a Drama Queen and Attention seeking whore lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

I don't know why he thought that copying that link and posting it here to describe me would somehow embarrass me or make me angry,,, he made a false statement about the ladies and RLC,, I pointed out his incorrect Theory and he took offense and then went on the Attack,,,and he calls me a Drama Queen and Attention seeking whore lol:biggrin::biggrin:

23 minutes ago, eremes said:

In reality, there is a wormhole and the girls can manipulate the time so that they can still perform additional secret actions.

I thought so Eremes. So they are actually next to each other and they might just go 'round the back' or 'down the back alley' or 'under the stairs' or 'in the lift' to give the odd blow job or, can I say it, fuck....

Thank you Ermes, welcome back...We've missed your quality contributions. we were struggling without you...:biggrin: