Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well. I'm back and I'm a little bewildered at the new configurations to say the least!!  I didn't see that one coming!!  Does that mean Gina is staying forever? Maybe a couple of 'old' sensible heads to be there in B2 if Nicole has another seizure, although the fact she's staying suggests everything is under control...Now if she has been staying with Marc, we still might not see that much of her in her old room...
Also, are we possibly waiting for a new arrival in B1?...I must admit, there are pointers to RLC struggling to fill the apt with new blood now...something I didn't go along with the past...:confused:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

So B2 has Lola and Anna in the big room. Nicole back in the middle room and Sofie where she was. B1 has Polya staying in her room and Gina in the big room.  That not what I would have expected..

I think it is very strange.

RLC has obviosly had to change their plan. Anna was in that room visiting only a few days ago, if it was the plan she would move in 3 days later, why did they move Nicole back and forth.

• Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je serais plus heureux si Lola n'a pas TBH, elle vient le long très bien ...:biggrin:

The term girls on vacation is no longer appropriate. Girls in nursing homes seems to me more appropriate ..:biggrin:..TBH

• Upvote 4

I no longer looked B1 because of too much Gina and Lola even Polya. If now Lola and Anna land I do not know what I'm going to do. Wait and see again, it seems that RLC are running out of girls or so it was agreed long ago that Lola would integrate B2 during the summer period like last summer.

• Upvote 1