Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I thank all those who participated directly or indirectly in my post on Karol. I can see that it does not give rise to indifference despite its short passage. To date few girls have had this honor. RLC should take example on it for its recruitment. And that it is not necessary to be naked H24. Thanks Karol

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

19:53 - Power down at B2 again. 

So far none of them have taken any action. I give it maybe 10 more minutes before the cameras shut down.

20:06 - Lola flipped the breaker, power back on. Just in time I think. 

il y a 1 minute, CowArt a dit :

19:53 - Mettez à B2 à nouveau. 

Jusqu'à présent, aucun d'entre eux n'a pris aucune mesure. Je lui donne peut-être 10 minutes avant que les caméras fermées.

No panic Cow I cut the circuit breaker to sit under the bed Sofie, two will be more effective to act on Sofie's tent. ..:biggrin:

1 minute ago, martyen said:

No panic Cow I cut the circuit breaker to sit under the bed Sofie, two will be more effective to act on Sofie's tent. ..:biggrin:

LOL Sofie just looked under the bed-you have been discovered :exclamation:

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

LOL Sofie juste regardé sous le lit que vous avez découvert :exclamation:

I was afraid, it is my foot that touched the wall I must concentrate more, I already feel good vibrations. I brought my magic elixir, some drops and Sofie will be the new sensual and less shy woman.