Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

hell  is the fake rose in sofies bed or is this what we get with the mother of fake staying in the apt LOLA

Come on bud, you know as well as I do that Sofie's bates aren't fake...You're just frustrated cos she not sharing it uncovered with us...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

But as soon as the girls come home. they will defend them and find an excuse for their time out of the apt. because some of them, are actually IN LOVE with these girls ..:huh:,,Why ?? I can't understand them.  Have you noticed bbs69 (maybe I don't have the number right) is not posting anymore since Belle Left  ??

BB said he wouldn't subscribe when Belle left, so has stood by his word and hasn't. You have to admire him for that, unlike some on here who say they don't subscribe but still hurl shit at the girls, even though they can see jack shit...:angry:

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like sofie got a text to show a nice rear view:dodgy:

Just to dispel your theory bud, I thought you would have seen her between 08.50 and 09.06 cos you watch the girls you like so closely...It was a much better view than this one...there was no text then because she was fast asleep...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1