Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Sofie you have the apartment for you all alone, it is hot no need for nightie even if we see through, a little yoga a sexy dance or watch the tv, but all that naked. Watch your phone all day is not Good for the eyes, you probably have many friends on social networks, but you have I think many more fans on RLC and CC. You would be the joy of many people, and especially me. I hope you read CC

9 hours ago, meran said:

Now even RLC fake supporters have stopped posting because they dont have any ground to defend these empty apartments 

Helen, you better put on panties

Gina -Polya quick get dressed and go somewhere

Sofie-it is time to put clothes on and go to the beach

And all the rest of you in your apartments-leave

We do not want anyone to have to eat their words and seem stupid :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

This RLC and RLC girls supporter::),,,just woke up and went to breakfast with his real girl in real life,,,the other RLC supporters that I know on CC are either on vacation, traveling for work or at their jobs across the country and the world and the ones who are here are busy looking at other Apts instead of sitting here looking at empty Apts and bitching, whining and crying about it,,,,,They are smart enough to know that if nothing is happening in these Barcelona Apts then they either look at other Atps or go find something to do around the house or outside of it in real life,,,,,So to answer your comment,,,that's why they are being quiet.:biggrin::biggrin:

9 hours ago, meran said:

I have been saying the same all along . :)

Now even RLC fake supporters have stopped posting because they dont have any ground to defend these empty apartments 

• Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

,,,So to answer your comment,,,that's why they are being quiet.:biggrin::biggrin:

And one other thing--most of the "RLC fake" supporters have a positive attitude on life and do not like talking to a bunch of

negative people--so we sometimes just leave until and if the atmosphere changes.. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

haha...RLC ass kissers.... defending zombies, empty rooms and beds, since the start of the project... my salute to you guys...its a tough job:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

il y a 53 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Pour vous avec rediffusion; Consultez Helen douche de 1505, spéc 1508 ->

il y a 24 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

15:14 came 4 et 15:40 sur la came 10/09. Elle est incroyable.

Thanks to you two is a special to VLK 15:14 cam 4

• Upvote 1