Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think it would be fun for these ladies to get a white board and start interacting with us a little,,,,just write us little funny messages and show it to the camera.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifa

The trouble with that for you guys is that their boards would just  be filled with Image result for nagachilli

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trouble with that for you guys is that their boards would just  be filled with Image result for nagachilli

Yes I would love to watch Helen eat a hot Chili Pepper::)::):heart::heart:

And then pour some milk all over her body when it starts to burn:biggrin::biggrin:

girl-eating-chilie.jpg

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OHHH dude relax,,,,,are you literally the only person who was too stupid to get what I was saying?,,,Or do you just like quoting every fucking thing I say just to counteract me?

I said it would be fun if they wrote some funny shit on a white board and pointed it to the camera,,,I never said anything about us interacting with them or having a 2way conversation like those other websites,, Relax yow,,,you don't have to jump on every comment I make to please your master.

Yes, I bully you, because you do the exact same thing towards me

• Upvote 1

When will Nicole stop being mean to Sofie? She is using sofie like a slave...its time to pay her back...she knows sofie likes her...

I hope ppl remember here that Nicole gave a sensual massage to Jess in B1 and also got one from her... that also infront of all the girls and a pervert guy...who kept on sucking on Jess' fingers... Nicole should atleast make sofie happy with a massage or something similar...

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

But as soon as the girls come home. they will defend them and find an excuse for their time out of the apt. because some of them, are actually IN LOVE with these girls ..:huh:,,Why ?? I can't understand them.  Have you noticed bbs69 (maybe I don't have the number right) is not posting anymore since Belle Left  ??

or may be it was Belle herself or her PR team trying to win the third round for her. 

• Upvote 1