Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but this isn't the old Nicole this is the lola Nicole the old Nicola wouldn't have turned away she would have showen it all but that's what you get with lola there  :dodgy:

You are right, Nicole is not the Nicole we saw her last time around. This time she do the same shows as the others, naked yoga for example (as fake) as Belle did, or just laying on her bed spreading her legs, it is redicolus really, and in addition she has also suddenly become cam shy, fully or partially covering to bate. 

Naga will probably kill me, but it is the reallity!

Nicole have dissapoined me, but still, she and Helen are worth watching, while the others I'm just waiting to see replaced.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Camera angles left a bit to be desired, but....

Except the wearing of a stupid face mask, hiding her face, I have nothing to say about the view, it wasn't a perfect straight at the cam angle, but it was in no way hiding or covering up. I'd say it was very good.

4 hours ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but this isn't the old Nicole this is the lola Nicole the old Nicola wouldn't have turned away she would have showen it all but that's what you get with lola there  :dodgy:

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

You are right, Nicole is not the Nicole we saw her last time around. This time she do the same shows as the others, naked yoga for example (as fake) as Belle did, or just laying on her bed spreading her legs, it is redicolus really, and in addition she has also suddenly become cam shy, fully or partially covering to bate. 

Naga will probably kill me, but it is the reallity!

Nicole have dissapoined me, but still, she and Helen are worth watching, while the others I'm just waiting to see replaced.

Nicole's first time was, in my opinion, exceptional and set a high standard to follow. To criticise her, because her second time isn't as good, seems a little unfair, especially when you consider the problems that she's had this time with the seizures and illness. Even though she hasn't hit the heights of her first visit, she is still very interesting and watchable, much more so than a lot of the girls that have stayed in Barcelona this year.

Also, I don't think you can call somebody camera shy when they are doing naked yoga and laying naked on their bed with their legs spread open. 

As for the masturbating, I don't think she turns away from the camera to hide, I think she moves herself into whichever position will help her to orgasm. I also doubt that Lola's presence has any influence on how Nicole masturbates, especially when Lola's asleep and to the far side of the apartment.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Nicole's first time was, in my opinion, exceptional and set a high standard to follow. To criticise her, because her second time isn't as good, seems a little unfair, especially when you consider the problems that she's had this time with the seizures and illness. Even though she hasn't hit the heights of her first visit, she is still very interesting and watchable, much more so than a lot of the girls that have stayed in Barcelona this year.

Also, I don't think you can call somebody camera shy when they are doing naked yoga and laying naked on their bed with their legs spread open. 

As for the masturbating, I don't think she turns away from the camera to hide, I think she moves herself into whichever position will help her to orgasm. I also doubt that Lola's presence has any influence on how Nicole masturbates, especially when Lola's asleep and to the far side of the apartment.

You are right with everything you say here Ash...Thank you...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1