Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Helen a des messages texte et pleuré 
Puis elle a quitté, peut - être rencontrer B1 ou elle a annulé et sont sur son chemin à B1. 

Thank you again Noldus

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

The atmosphere has subsided. I did not understand Helen returned to B1? ..:confused:

Not sure about that. I've a feeling she'll meet with Polya and Gina. She told her BF in English yesterday that they were going to a club tonight to celebrate Poly's birthday, which is tomorrow apparently,,,

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure about that. I've a feeling she'll meet with Polya and Gina. She told her BF in English yesterday that they were going to a club tonight to celebrate Poly's birthday, which is tomorrow apparently,,,

Agree, but something happened now. Looked like she got a message that he will not come (but we know that...). But something that made her in a bad mood

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pas sûr. J'ai un sentiment qu'elle va rencontrer Polya et Gina. Elle a dit à son BF en anglais hier qu'ils allaient à un club ce soir pour célébrer l'anniversaire de Poly, qui est demain apparemment ,,,

Thanks Naga for the info I did not know. I thought Polya's birthday was last week

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's refreshing to see a couple of decent guys in B2 instead of constantly squirming in your chair at some of the creeps we've seen in the apts in the past...IMO...:biggrin:

This actually looks alittle more like a real party/dinner gathering with real guys, and not like the staged preformances we saw with Alex or the DJ boys.

Barca 1&2 has been dead very long now, so this is really a great improvement! Good work RLC!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This actually looks alittle more like a real party/dinner gathering with real guys, and not like the staged preformances we saw with Alex or the DJ boys.

Barca 1&2 has been dead very long now, so this is really a great improvement! Good work RLC!

Plus they're drinking some decent wine...Rioja...:biggrin: