Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

They want to go to the other level,,,I don't even think of weed as a drug,,it is not man made or manufactured in a lab like cigarettes,,it was here on earth growing naturally long before human beings arrived.::)

giphy.gif

I am getting queezy the constant repeat

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

No condoms!!!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nicole ,how stupid can you be , he is a stranger , even after a few weeks ,you don´t now hem . You right , its your live . What a risk for a two minutes fuck!!!

• Upvote 1

When Polya and Gina drink before going out, they forget about the music and leave it on full blast.  They should be replaced by girls who will show respect.  In the good old days (Kamila and Kristy or Rita or Nora) it wasn't so.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Zinc said:

EPIC Conversation..HAHAH

Sofie to guy...where do u work

Guy...driver, personal trainer different work...i love my work....where do u work...

Sofie...i will tell later...

I just got home and checked my email to find a short clip about the exact conversation that you speak of.  I have been labeled as fat because I used to ride a Harley Fatboy motorcycle, I have been accused of being a total dumbass, I have been accused of having more than two accounts in CC's history, but I can say this with an open conscience......why would Sofie tell the guy that she will tell him later?  Is it "A"....because she is ashamed of what she it doing on RLC.....which isn't much at all,  or is it "B" because she is far more than a photo model, or is it "C" because she is just like you said Zinc?  I pick "C" everyday of the week and twice on Sunday's!!!  If she is not what you speak of Zinc, then she is doing something that would keep her from saying what she does in an open audio area.  I agree with you, from what I've been told of her habits and how she will all of a sudden be on her phone looking at messages or talking to someone and then leaving at the drop of a hat, even a blind person can put 2 and 2 together!!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Teddy, you know that she won't ... she will tease the guy and ....  you know the end !  :-) 

I heard that she was teasing him big time!

4 hours ago, seb38240 said:

lola and anna  are just pity girl ridicul i hate them 

Lola and Anna are two cheap broads looking for a place to stay while they play outside!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

There's another way to look at the situation. Maybe she was protecting the girls. It looked as if neither of the 2 girls wanted any more to do with the young man so she fell on the sword. If the others wanted to do something I'm sure it would have been discussed before hand..

LMAO.......it's all discussed before hand!!!  Get out of the Twilight Zone!

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

B1 might get another complaint  from the Neighbors again, they show no respect, going out and leaving the music on that loud. it's 07:00am for god sakes and it went on from last night.

The girls at B1 don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves.....kick them all out!!

40 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

07:43 B1 home. (Polya and Helen) can't find Gina.

She's laid up somewhere....you can bet on that.

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.......it's all discussed before hand!!!  Get out of the Twilight Zone!

The girls at B1 don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves.....kick them all out!!

She's laid up somewhere....you can bet on that.

did you get my PM ??