Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For not agreeing with everything and having a difference of opinion?  That's what forums are all about.  I've never seen a forum that only encourages positive posts all the time.  That takes away from the whole forum experience.  I agree with Ed, if the girls decide to read the forum, which we all know they do, then they have to take the good from the bad!  Like Ed stated, there are far more positive posts then there are negative posts.  Unfortunately, they are only from the same handful of people.  The positive posters scale is almost off scale, where as the negative posters scale isn't even close to the midway mark.

Have had control for a few weeks now as most others have stopped posting.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Have had control for a few weeks now as most others have stopped posting.

I have only stopped posting because i'm not a member of RLC at the moment and i don't think it's fair or possible to comment when you don't see everything that's happening. When i see some new fresh girls i will be joining again just at the moment nothing interests me.

But i'm still watching and reading most comments to keep in touch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The posted rules will still apply in all aspects, If I am not mistaken in my conversations with staff. The difference is that you now can create threads as wish to discuss the topic of that thread, not lumping it all into one thread.

what am I missing here---there are more than 20 different topics/threads on page 1 alone in girls on vacation that everyone can post to----so what makes the new plan different???

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For not agreeing with everything and having a difference of opinion?  That's what forums are all about.  I've never seen a forum that only encourages positive posts all the time.  That takes away from the whole forum experience.  I agree with Ed, if the girls decide to read the forum, which we all know they do, then they have to take the good from the bad!  Like Ed stated, there are far more positive posts then there are negative posts.  Unfortunately, they are only from the same handful of people.  The positive posters scale is almost off scale, where as the negative posters scale isn't even close to the midway mark.

and unfortunately you make up about 50% of the negative derogatory postings about the girls