Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle has put on a sexy black clubbing dress (might be black shorts as well, can't tell) for some reason which is far from casual. Rosie puts some clothing in her back. This is quite strange. It does not look like they are going shopping. 

Quick shower and going out looking good so soon after getting up. Belle has time for a facial treatment. Girls in very good mood. Well let's hope when they get back they are still in a good mood and continue in the vein of the last few days.

Not a dress. More like shorts or maybe it's called a jumper? Not a fashion person. And I don't find it strange at all. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No estoy seguro de que usted pone en la cima de esa manera y un collar para ir a la playa, pero eso es hablar fuera ¿no?

In theory, you're saying what the girls do in front of the cameras, That does not violate any rule

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure you put on a top like that and a necklace to go to the beach but that's outside talk isn't it?

It was a one piece outfit. And we are talking about women here. I've know women that would put on makeup every morning even if they weren't going to do anything.

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not a dress. More like shorts or maybe it's called a jumper? Not a fashion person. And I don't find it strange at all. 

Hey hey the top is not a jumper is it? Not in a million years. That would be badly misleading. It is far from casual + the necklace + the hair - she'sgoing out looking fine. The black shorts I couldn't tell at first but it is something you would easily wear clubbing. Compared with the more casual or lighter attire she has been wearing recently this is a change of look. Maybe it's justhow she's feeling today but she's going out glam not casual.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey hey the top is not a jumper is it? Not in a million years. That would be badly misleading. It is far from casual + the necklace + the hair - she'sgoing out looking fine. The black shorts I couldn't tell at first but it is something you would easily wear clubbing. Compared with the more casual or lighter attire she has been wearing recently this is a change of look. Maybe it's justhow she's feeling today but she's going out glam not casual.

I watched her put it on and Rose zip it up for her. It is a one piece outfit. What I see is a casual outing.:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Think Rosie was on the phone to Angel and selected some clothes for her and put them in her bag. Im not going to imply anything about where they are going just how good they look !

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

bbsq69  belle and rose  In swimsuit 

... swimming in that ... honestly ...

See when I see them go to beach before last October they just went out to the beach. Caro did it all the time, didn't spend an hour beautifying themselves. Maybe it is a photoshoot but this amount of trouble to go to the beach? 

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Rosie était Thinks le téléphone à Angel et sélectionné des vêtements pour elle et les mettre dans son sac. Im ne va pas impliquer quoi que ce soit sur l'endroit où ils vont à quel point ils regardent!

Do not forget that Ange came out without underwear

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, vortios said:

In theory, you're saying what the girls do in front of the cameras, That does not violate any rule

I know but the new rules are a bit Draconian if you ask me and more suit others.

Trolls are trolls and we just need the mods to do with that. I am uncomfortable with the whole "We can't talk about ..." situation. What we needed to get rid of of was the abuse and the name calling.