Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

As Gina leav yesterday and Friday, she had a pad in her panties. But not now. Do they do this to make the boys see a clean panty?

The period lasts for certain days, then it is over and no more pad is needed. I guess it is as simple as that, and of course the boys prefer clean panties.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

The period lasts for certain days, then it is over and no more pad is needed. I guess it is as simple as that, and of course the boys prefer clean panties.

There is no period that only takes place on Friday and Saturday

• Upvote 1

Just now, balt2103 said:

There is no period that only takes place on Friday and Saturday

OK, you seem to be able to follow her that close every day, I cannot.

Now we've entered the twins' last week. Their 90 days will bee up on sunday, Angelina's on saturday.

If Gina had a 60 day visa, she will leave on tuesday. She've spent more time with Stella and Kylie lately, so I think she may bee staying.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Now we've entered the twins' last week. Their 90 days will bee up on sunday, Angelina's on saturday.

If Gina had a 60 day visa, she will leave on tuesday. She've spent more time with Stella and Kylie lately, so I think she may bee staying.

Twins Saturday (from 29. Jan) , Angelina Friday (from 30. Jan).

il y a 21 minutes, balt2103 a dit :

Gina est maintenant environ 2 mois à Barcelone et toujours aussi blanc comme au début. Ou ai-je tort?

I did not care, but you're right. The sun of Barçelone at night is of poor quality :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I did not care, but you're right. The sun of Barçelone at night is of poor quality :biggrin:

And during the day in shopping malls: Not a single sunbeam! They have certainly not seen a single place of interest of Barcelona.