Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 9 minutes, martyen a dit :

J'ai lu certains messages qui ont parlé des clés, je pensais qu'il y avait une action autour de cela. Mais ils ne sont que les clés de l' appartement

And to end with that, RLC is just the manager. I think the apartment is old and the keys too

The key Gina has is a skeleton Key. Look it up. I seen other girls with the same key 2 years back. It to get in the apt. Also you did not get a good look a the paper Gina had in her hand 3 day ago. It was a ad to a beach concert. You guy memory is fading. Remember these girls use to go to beach parties. They have them all the time there during summer. How do i no this the girls in the past use to talk about going & common sense would tell they was out side last night Having blankets

il y a 7 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Vous savez que c'est un jour lent sur RLC quand nous sommes ici sur CC parler de clés :biggrin::biggrin:

18c7saub4nw9ggif.gif

Yes I know it's like talking about blankets. It's hard to find a topic of conversation when you have 3 tired girls on a sofa, and an empty apartment :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1